In this Griddlesode, we play some listener feedback, congratulate listener David from Southern California for solving the anagram in Griddlesode #29, and then Ron tells a story about the things in life that we take for granted.
On this Griddlesode, we featured in order of appearance:
- “Your Eyes” by: Last Page First
- “Looking Back” by: Sweet Crystal
- “The Dudes in the Car” by: Vincent Van Go Go
- “The Marrionette” by: Two Star Symphony
- “Meant To Be” by: Callaghan
It took less than 19 hours, but we have a winner to the “Linguine Code” anagram contest. Congrats to listener David for providing us with the answer. In order to not spoil the fun for people who are still solving the puzzle, please hit either the “Comments” link to show the answer.Read More