In this Griddlesode, Ron has a little fun with Apple and the iPhone, with a sketch called The “i” Word
Here is a direct link to Griddlesode #S2-021: The “i” Word (16.4 MB/18:05) if you’d like to download the show or to listen to anything from our back catalog, feel free to use the “Griddleplayer” to the left. And lastly if you wanna play with the cool kids, please “subscribe” to the show—either through the RSS/XML or iTunes links.
On this Griddlesode, we featured the following listeners in order of appearance:
- Amy from Idaho, who can be found at Toady Joe
- Bob Lavallee from Montreal, who can be found at The Intangibles Band
- Ed Roberts, who produces the Kansas City Weather Podcast, Looking Out The Window Podcast, Podsafe Christmas Podcast,
- The Judge was played by Julie Nagesh of Los Angeles.
- Kevin from the UK and First Person Show Podcast,
- Wesley Clifford from, Planet Retcon Podcast, The Good Music Show, The Volcanicast
- Jeff Burkholder from, Zoidland
- And Listener Chris who played Bill Gates.
And thanks to Tim from The Weekly Dose Music Podcast. Umm…as I was listening back to the show, I misnamed the show as “The Daily Dose.” Oops! Sorry Tim! I’ll make good in Griddlesode S2-022!