In this Griddlesode, we thank some listeners, like Christy of The Thinking Southerner for their feedback. Then we talk about The Podcast and Portable Media Expo
and all of the people that we met there:
- Steve Webb of LifeSpring Podcast
- Jeff and Kat from JVonD Radio
- Craig Patchett from Behind The Scenes
- Kari from The Prime Spot
- Corey from Redjazz Radio
- Jason from History Podcast
- Adam from the MacCast
- Greg from Five Questions
- CC Chapman from Accident Hash and The Podsafe Music Network
- John from The M Show
- Bruce Murray from The ZedCast
- Chris MacIntyre from Podcast Alley
- Dan Klass from The Bitterest Pill
- Michael Geohegan from Reel Reviews
- Rob from Podcast411
- Scott Fletcher from Podcheck Review
- Swoopy from Skepticality
- Clinton from Comedy4Cast
We briefly talk about the fact that podcasting is still in its infancy from a “technology adoption” point of view and discuss some ways to fix it using the ideas captured in Geoffrey Moore’s book called Crossing the Chasm. And lastly, we perform a musical sketch to help people learn about podcasting…with the little help from an my daughter, the famous Stephanie, and an orchestra.
Thanks for continuing the special edition of Griddlesode #11
As someone who’d like to start up a podcast, I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one with questions that seem silly. Frankly, I’m all ready, except that I fear the amount of time it might take to edit audio bits together in a way that flows. You make it sound so easy.
Thanks for the link to the blog. Oh, and your children are SO talented! Nice job, Stephanie!